Joined: 18 May 2002
|Posted: Tuesday, 05 October 2004 16:25 Post subject: The Rules
|TalkRollerHockey.net Forum Rules
1. Post to the appropriate forum for the topic being presented.
2. No spamming. Any such messages will be removed at the sole discretion of TalkRollerHockey.net
3. No linking or posting of any material that is pornographic, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violates any laws.
4. No flaming, or bombing forums or threads with pointless posts.
5. No cussing - refrain from using profanity.
6. No shouting (CAPS Off) - Its rude and annoying.
7. No cross-posting (posting the same message in multiple forums).
8. Use descriptive titles when posting.
9. Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
10. Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, IPs, passwords, PINs, or any other information considered private) without the express permission of the individual.
11. Respect users, moderators and administrators.
12. Do not abuse VB code. It is provided as a benefit to you and its usage can be revoked.
13. Observe all copyright laws when posting. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author. Do not post material where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise.
14. No advertising, buying, selling, or trading anywhere with the exception of the "Classified" forum. TalkRollerHockey.net is not responsible for any loss due to any transaction in the Classified forum.
15. You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden. Do not post messages that violate National, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
16. You must have a valid e-mail account where you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator.
17. Users can setup their forum accounts so that e-mail addresses are not visible to others, except moderators and administrators.
18. TalkRollerHockey.net and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the Forums, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.
19. TalkRollerHockey.net takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Forums, and does not guarantee the authenticity of its authors. All opinions and views expressed in the Forums are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of TalkRollerHockey.net or its representatives.
TalkRollerHockey.net owners and its representatives reserve the rights to close any thread, edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any post for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author. All posted messages become the property of TalkRollerHockey.net.
All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the TalkRollerHockey.net Bulletin Board will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By using the TalkRollerHockey.net Forums, you warrant that you agree to abide by all the rules and terms presented here.
Non-compliance with any of the above rules will be grounds for immediate removal of your posts, or posting privileges at our sole discretion.
TalkRollerHockey.net reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason, without prior notice.
TalkRollerHockey.net reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without prior notice. It is the sole responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in TalkRollerHockey.net rules.